A nice splay of photoshop actions that I've created...THESE ARE ACTIONS MADE IN PHOTOSHOP CS2. Anyway, there are 12 actions all together. The photo outlined in red is the original - stock photo by belami [link]
1. Soft Love
- A color adjustment that has a soft/pinkish/pale affect on skin with a feathery gloss over it.
2. Hard Love
- Same as Soft Love but without the feathery gloss and a pinch of added contrast.
3. Missing Mile
- A dark adjustment that has a tendency to turn some skin shades a pale green. Complete with a vignette and an almost diffused look.
4. Professional BW
5. Professional BW Grain
- On some photos, depending on how large, the grain can be a bit overruling or too little. If it doesn't work out, use number 4 and experiment with gaussian noise.
6. Inverted Mary
- A very interesting color adjustment (my personal favorite) that has an almost pop-art affect on skin.
7. Inverted Mary Blu
- Same as number 6 but with an extreme fill of blue.
8. Soft Bleach
- Bleaches out the color and gives the photo a feathery gloss.
- Gives a high contrasted and feathery look.
- Gives a warm glaze, very summerlike.
- Gives a greenish/yellowish glaze, very springlike.
- And adjustment that I thought this piece wouldn't be complete without. The classic, poloroid-esque remix
CREDIT ME, THESE ARE MY ACTIONS
EDIT: Omigod, thank you for all who have downloaded/favorited/commented on these! Thank you so much for the DD - I can't believe it! I woke up this morning and had 300 some messages and thought: 'Well, hm...that can't be right...' Then I scrolled down and saw ME! And for those confused about downloading/installing/using these here:
How to Use and Install Actions: [link]